Careers at Bleevit
Join Our Talented Team of Creators
Bleevit’s team members are driven to design and deliver innovative and creative digital marketing strategies that grow our client’s businesses. Our happiest moments occur when our efforts culminate in a powerful online presence that produces the leads customers need to achieve their goals. We are always interested in hiring talented, motivated individuals who share our vision and are willing to work collaboratively within the organization and with clients.
If you think you have what it takes to become a Bleever, please fill out the form below and upload your resume and a cover letter in PDF format explaining why you have a passion for digital marketing and how you can help us grow our clients’ businesses.
As a digital marketing agency, Bleevit’s employees possess a diverse range of skills necessary to deliver the high-quality work our clients expect of us. We seek team members dedicated to creating outstanding content, website designs, advertising campaigns and more to ensure a positive ROI for our clients on their marketing investments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flawless copywriting skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Exposure to web and print design
- Microsoft Office and Google Suite expertise
- Understanding of data analytics
- WordPress development and administration capabilities
- Strong SEO and SEM knowledge
- Deep Google Ads experience, certification preferred
- Command of Google Analytics
- Ability to develop digital marketing strategies, properly execute and analyze resulting campaigns
- Mastery of email marketing and marketing automation skills
- Branding strategy foundational skillset
- Social media marketing and advertising savvy and expertise
- Achievement-oriented and self-motivated
- High degree of integrity
- Enthusiastic team member
- Creative mindset
- Fast learner
- Dedicated to self and client success
- Sales and networking
Bleevit offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes1:
- Remote and in-office work opportunities
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan with company-matched contributions
- Reduced hour summer work week
- Company-provided technology
- Continuing education
1 Note that benefits are subject to change based on employer discretion.
Special note to headhunters and agencies: At the moment, we do not use employment agencies and kindly ask you not to spam our inbox. Thanks.